Kimono Jacket by Cossac
This beautiful kimono jacket is designed for versatility and ultimate comfort. It is crafted from 100% woven tencel and is ethically produced in a family-run factory in Portugal. It features a wide breezy fit and comes unlined for a lighter feel. Available in timeless black colour.
- Material used: 100% woven tencel
- Sizes available: S, M, L (model is approx 175cm and wears size M)
- Colors available: black
- Loose fit
- Wide kimono sleeves
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Small production runs to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
COSSAC promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes, and offers a curated selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. Sustainably designed and ethically produced, each quality garment is intended to be transeasonal, with the aim of minimising wastefulness and maximising usefulness.