Meria Sunglasses Havana by Pala Eyewear
One of customer favourites is back and she’s had a bit of an overhaul. This vintage inspired cat-eye frame in a plant-based Havana acetate has matching graduated brown lenses. Metal detailing on the temples give this frame a classy, refined finish. Black bio-acetate, turquoise lenses. Batch 1 : 50 frames
Handmade sunglasses in Italy and made with more sustainable bio-acetate that is certified biodegradable. Comes with our unique recycled woven sunglasses case.
- This frame is a medium fit
- 50 – 20 – 140 (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Handmade in Italy out of a family run workshop
- Bio-based acetate frame certified bio-degradable
- High quality more eco-friendly lens (39% plant resin)
- Scratch resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Hand woven recycled case from Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Soft microfiber bag to protect and clean you lens
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
Pala believes in a better future for planet and people. Durable, ethical and sustainable sunglasses. Plastic-free & recycled frame options. Polarised lenses. As each season passes, Pala continues to innovate now offering both recycled acetate and bio-based designs housed in eco-friendly recyclable packaging and with carbon offset shipping. All products are produced in a factory that undergoes a regular third-party ethical trade audit (SMETA).
Pala works closely with international charity Vision Aid Overseas to give back to eye-care programmes in Africa. For every pair of sunglasses sold, Pala provides grants to vision centres, dispensaries and screening programmes. To date, thousands of sight-impaired people have had their lives changed and their ability to earn an income enhanced thanks to receiving a pair of prescription glasses.
Pala also works alongside a Ghanaian-based NGO to support weaving communities to make their protective sunglasses cases. Woven using traditional methods utilising otherwise wasted plastic, Pala provides a trade and an income to help them empower themselves whilst upholding tradition (and recycling as we go!).
To create the unique cases, they partner with Care4basket a non-governmental organisation (NGO) running an initiative in Bolgatanga, Upper East Ghana. Working with artisans and weavers from deprived communities, they make traditional woven baskets – and now the cases for our sunglasses.
32% Merino Wool
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
A thick knit jumper with loose threads throughout. The jumper features ribbing at the neck, hem, and wrists. - Loose fit
- Made from an alpaca and wool blend
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size 36/Small.