Black Drape Dress by Cossac
This super versatile dress is crafted from innovative recycled fabric and is ethically produced in family-run factory in Portugal. It features a flattering drape bust detail, off the shoulder drape, feminine A-line shape and is comfortable to the skin. Can be worn with sneakers on a casual weekend or with heeled ankle boots on a night out or even to work. Will work for every occasion.
- Material used: 100% recycled yarn (50% poliamide, 30% linen, 20% wool)
- Sizes available: S, M, L (Model is wearing a small)
- Colors available: black
- True to size; regular fit
- Drape detail on the bust
- Midi length with slit in the back
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Small production runs to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
COSSAC promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes, and offers a curated selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. Sustainably designed and ethically produced, each quality garment is intended to be transeasonal, with the aim of minimising wastefulness and maximising usefulness.