Black Tencel Shorts by Cossac
These wide shorts are designed for comfort and transeasonality. They are crafted from 100% woven tencel and are ethically produced in our family run factory in Portugal. This is a highly versatile piece can be teamed up with sneakers or ankle boots depending on the occasion.
- Material used: 100% woven Tencel from Porto (Portugal)
- Sizes available: S, M, L (model is 171cm and wears size M)
- Colors available: clay & black
- Side pockets
- Separate belt
- Hidden elastic at the back
- Ethically made in family run factory in Portugal
- Small production runs to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
COSSAC promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes, and offers a curated selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. Sustainably designed and ethically produced, each quality garment is intended to be transeasonal, with the aim of minimising wastefulness and maximising usefulness.