Lich Flint Sunglasses by Pala Eyewear
When you usually go for round frames but want an extra edge. Meet the Lich, a classic circular design with an angled brow line to keep things interesting without straying too far from the path. The best of both worlds. This sunglasses frame is grey tortoiseshell with graduate smoke lenses. Batch 1 : 30 frames. Handmade in Italy using more sustainable bio-acetate that is certified biodegradable.
- Italian biodegradable, plant-based acetate frame
- Polarised anti-glare and anti-scratch lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Fit size: Medium
- Pala gives back to vision aid for every pair we sell
- Comes with sustainable case woven from recycled plastic waste
- Includes multi-purpose soft bag and cleaning cloth
- Can be used with prescription lenses through your local optician
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
Pala believes in a better future for planet and people. Durable, ethical and sustainable sunglasses. Plastic-free & recycled frame options. Polarised lenses. As each season passes, Pala continues to innovate now offering both recycled acetate and bio-based designs housed in eco-friendly recyclable packaging and with carbon offset shipping. All products are produced in a factory that undergoes a regular third-party ethical trade audit (SMETA).
Pala works closely with international charity Vision Aid Overseas to give back to eye-care programmes in Africa. For every pair of sunglasses sold, Pala provides grants to vision centres, dispensaries and screening programmes. To date, thousands of sight-impaired people have had their lives changed and their ability to earn an income enhanced thanks to receiving a pair of prescription glasses.
Pala also works alongside a Ghanaian-based NGO to support weaving communities to make their protective sunglasses cases. Woven using traditional methods utilising otherwise wasted plastic, Pala provides a trade and an income to help them empower themselves whilst upholding tradition (and recycling as we go!).
To create the unique cases, they partner with Care4basket a non-governmental organisation (NGO) running an initiative in Bolgatanga, Upper East Ghana. Working with artisans and weavers from deprived communities, they make traditional woven baskets – and now the cases for our sunglasses.
32% Merino Wool
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
A thick knit jumper with loose threads throughout. The jumper features ribbing at the neck, hem, and wrists. - Loose fit
- Made from an alpaca and wool blend
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size 36/Small.