Black Tie Blazer Jacket by Cossac
This timeless jacket is designed for versatility and durability. It is crafted from a soft 100% woven tencel and is ethically produced in an ethical factory in Portugal. It features a separate tencel belt and comes unlined for a lighter feel.
- Material used: 100% woven tencel
- Sizes available: S, M, L (model is approx 170cm and wears size S)
- Colors available: black
- Regular fit
- Side pockets
- Separate tencel belt
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Small production runs to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
COSSAC promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes, and offers a curated selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. Sustainably designed and ethically produced, each quality garment is intended to be transeasonal, with the aim of minimising wastefulness and maximising usefulness.