Large Luxembourg Market Bag Charcoal Grey
This product is sold out
- Your Long-Lasting, Waterproof Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold at least 135 pounds, and has a waterproof interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural cool grey jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh. Also available in natural jute.
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
- Manufacturing Origin: Saidpur, Bangladesh
Did you know that your purchase helps break a poverty cycle? The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund to help them achieve their dreams thanks to the Bangladesh Project.
Location: Saidpur, Bangladesh
Factory Code: BAN-LAT33.7099/LON90.4071
In 2004, brothers Raan and Shea Parton founded Apolis with a simple idea that business can create social change. Their travels abroad immersed them in personal stories of struggle and survival and inspired them to create a business model that bridges commerce and economic development. Along with their commitment to global advocacy, they also understand the importance of sourcing and manufacturing locally. Whether it means partnering with manufacturers in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh, or around the corner in Los Angeles, the Partons have used their model of “advocacy through industry” to empower people to determine their own future.