Maxi Dress Napur in Animal Dot by J-Label
Take your style to the max with this head turning maxi dress. This dress with beautiful feminine frill accents makes you feel classy and completes your look with very little effort. The subtle animal dot printed dress is made of very soft, luxurious feeling fabric and comes with a belt to blush it up a little.
Our model is 176cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment is fairly made in New Delhi, India, at Oriënt Fashion; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of 100% FSC viscose, coming from the Birla Group.
• This garment is made in a factory that has been awarded for their women empowerment.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling.
Dutch brand J-Lab3L values ethical production, organic and sustainable materials and fair working conditions in the supply chain. All garments are produced in certified factories that are selected by the team and experts in the field. Each person involved with the products is treated with respect, works in a safe environment and receives a living wage. Produced at Oriënt Fashions in India, in a GOTS and SA 8000 certified factory that secures fair working conditions and fair wages and has been awarded with a OGTC certificate for their women empowerment. A small part of the production takes place at Newleaf in Shaoxing, China, in a factory with SMETA Sedex approved standards. J-Lab3l uses eco-friendly fibers like organic cotton, FSC Viscose and kapok and upcycle by using dead stock fabrics. Their fabrics are Oeko Tex certified.
Some pieces of our collection are linked to a social project in order to improve the environment and the living standard of people or animals. You can recognize these products with a clear sign in our webshop. A percentage of the profits are donated to this social project.