Harlem Puffer Coat - Black AOP by Embassy of Bricks and Logs
We love to play with proportions and shapes. So we developed this extra high and removable collar. We’re pretty sure that includes protection of all kinds of necks against all kinds of cold weather.
• premium breathable outdoor fabric. 3K/3K waterproof. 100% recycled materials
• „E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
• shiny metal foil lining from 50% recycled nylon, 50% nylon
• Two-way-zipper with ring slider
• magnetic closures at pockets
• extra large removable puffy collar
• draw-cord-systems on collar and hem
• additional inner rib cuffs
• big storage inside pocket
• engraved buttons on sideseams
• ethically made & PETA-approved vegan
Sizes: Suzanne is 176 in height and wears size S. For more information on sizing, please see our Size Guide.
Care: Definitely check out our extended Care Instructions Page.
Sustainability: For more information on how this garment is made, please refer to “On Sustainability”.
In 2015, founders Niko Vatheuer and Eric Mirbach set out to found urban outerwear brand Embassy of Bricks and Logs. The plan was to create a contemporary fashion outerwear brand with high aesthetic and ethical standards. Through their designs, focussed on contemporary, utilitarian silhouettes with a functional approach and the use of hand-selected premium materials, the Embassy brings a high-quality streetwear approach into the realm of ethical fashion.