Kalmar Trench Coat by Embassy of Bricks and Logs
A trench for the trenches: Kalmar is a subtle, layered style with that classic extra long silhouette you would be looking for in a trenchcoat.
Complete with an adjustable sleeve shape, this one’s keeping you save from rain and is made with cutting edge recycled and vegan materials.
• premium rainproof, water-repellent shell fabric made from 40% recycled materials
• lining made from recycled satin
• double front flap with vegan horn-style buttons and magnetic closure
• removable hood
• adjustable waist with drawcord
• Embassy-branded YKK two-way-zipper
Available in Blurred Petrol
In 2015, founders Niko Vatheuer and Eric Mirbach set out to found urban outerwear brand Embassy of Bricks and Logs. The plan was to create a contemporary fashion outerwear brand with high aesthetic and ethical standards. Through their designs, focussed on contemporary, utilitarian silhouettes with a functional approach and the use of hand-selected premium materials, the Embassy brings a high-quality streetwear approach into the realm of ethical fashion.