Yamini Puff Tee Ochre by J-Label
This very stylish ochre colored tee can be worn any time, any place and has a feminine statement on the shoulder. The thick but soft cotton quality creates a perfect elegant fit.
Our model is 175cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment in fairly made in New Delhi, India, at FCIPL; a factory that is GOTS certified and SA 8000 certified.
• This garment is made of 100% GOTS organic cotton, coming from FCIPL's stock.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling.
Dutch brand J-Lab3L values ethical production, organic and sustainable materials and fair working conditions in the supply chain. All garments are produced in certified factories that are selected by the team and experts in the field. Each person involved with the products is treated with respect, works in a safe environment and receives a living wage. Produced at Oriënt Fashions in India, in a GOTS and SA 8000 certified factory that secures fair working conditions and fair wages and has been awarded with a OGTC certificate for their women empowerment. A small part of the production takes place at Newleaf in Shaoxing, China, in a factory with SMETA Sedex approved standards. J-Lab3l uses eco-friendly fibers like organic cotton, FSC Viscose and kapok and upcycle by using dead stock fabrics. Their fabrics are Oeko Tex certified.
Some pieces of our collection are linked to a social project in order to improve the environment and the living standard of people or animals. You can recognize these products with a clear sign in our webshop. A percentage of the profits are donated to this social project.