Lyndon Puffer Jacket - Truffle by Embassy of Bricks and Logs
Our signature style and bestseller, the Lyndon is an innovative silhouette redefining our idea of the state-of-the-art oversized puffy winter coat. All the zippers, all the pockets, all the future fur.
• premium light weight fabric, made from 100% recycled materials
• „E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
• lining made from 100% recycled polyester
• Embassy-branded two-way-zipper
• additional inner rib cuffs
• side slits with zipper
• future fur
• ethically made & PETA-approved vegan
Sizes: Suzanne is 176 in height and wears size S. For more information on sizing, please see our Size Guide.
Care: Definitely check out our extended Care Instructions Page.
Sustainability: For more information on how this garment is made, please refer to “On Sustainability”.
Available in Truffle
In 2015, founders Niko Vatheuer and Eric Mirbach set out to found urban outerwear brand Embassy of Bricks and Logs. The plan was to create a contemporary fashion outerwear brand with high aesthetic and ethical standards. Through their designs, focussed on contemporary, utilitarian silhouettes with a functional approach and the use of hand-selected premium materials, the Embassy brings a high-quality streetwear approach into the realm of ethical fashion.