Gizem Pants - Lavendar by J-Label
This pants in ankle length is an ultimate must-have to wear all seasons with boots, sneakers, heels or flats. This on trend lilac garment dyed beauty has fashionable pleats without adding volume to the hips. The design and fit make your legs and waist look absolutely beautiful and the comfortable fabric feels great to the skin.
Our model is 175cm / 5'9 feet tall and wears size S.
• This garment is produced with the lowest possible use of chemicals, CO2-friendly and with a minimum of waste.
• This garment is fairly made at Bravo Tekstil in Turkey, a GOTS and BSCI certified factory. Bravo Tekstil is affiliated with the Fair Wear Foundation.
• This garment dyed pants is made of 100% organic cotton.
• This garment is vegan. It is made 100% animal friendly and cruelty free.
• Home compostable and recycled materials are used for packaging and labeling.
Dutch brand J-Lab3L values ethical production, organic and sustainable materials and fair working conditions in the supply chain. All garments are produced in certified factories that are selected by the team and experts in the field. Each person involved with the products is treated with respect, works in a safe environment and receives a living wage. Produced at Oriënt Fashions in India, in a GOTS and SA 8000 certified factory that secures fair working conditions and fair wages and has been awarded with a OGTC certificate for their women empowerment. A small part of the production takes place at Newleaf in Shaoxing, China, in a factory with SMETA Sedex approved standards. J-Lab3l uses eco-friendly fibers like organic cotton, FSC Viscose and kapok and upcycle by using dead stock fabrics. Their fabrics are Oeko Tex certified.
Some pieces of our collection are linked to a social project in order to improve the environment and the living standard of people or animals. You can recognize these products with a clear sign in our webshop. A percentage of the profits are donated to this social project.